Pages

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Nail Technician Moi

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


In August, I plan to do a nail tech course. You get to learn how to do all types of extentions, (silk, fibreglass, gel etc) and maincure! It cost £411...eeep! So I'm selling a lot on ebay at the moment to try an raise some funds for it.

I also have to get all the equipment, which will be another £500 probably. But, it is something I can do as a part time thing whilst at uni and in the future. Always good to have something to fall back on.

I'm really excited! I've even bought a cute little notepad ready to take notes (geeeeeek, lol!)

So yeh, I don't have many clothes left now as I've sold so many on ebay. Oh well, shopping in September when I get the next load of student loan!

No comments:

Post a Comment