Pages

Tuesday 15 June 2010

First Post! A little bit about me me me :P

Ohhh, this is a new one for me. Follow me if you dare! All in all I am a 21 year old metalhead... I go to uni, I sleep, I eat and I have fun. I love to read, trashy novels as well as mildly clever books. My favourite band is Avenged Sevenfold, RIP Jimmy Sullivan. And as Marilyn Monroe said -

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I feel like I am doing the wrong uni degree, but in August I will be doing a nail tech course, £411....ouch. Hopefully ebay shall help me out with this! Looking forward to it, as it is kinda scary not to know what you want to do with your life. Least this way I have a back up.

Yes I love love love ebay, and car boots. I love to find a bargain! And selling all your old bits and bobs to pay for other things you want is always good.

I'll stop talking crap for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment