Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Skulls and McQueen


My bargain of the week...

Not a real Alexander Mcqueen scarf, unfortunatley for me I can't afford £130+ on a scarf! However, I have found this little beauty on ebay.
This is the real scarf is the picture above. The nice little copy of it I found only costs £3.27!! Ok, it's from Hong Kong, so it may take a week or two to reach you. But for a scarf under a fiver who's complaining? I have obtained one of these lovely scarfs through a swap on Big Wardrobe, it's obviously not silk like the A.McQueen, but it is the softest cotton. Great as a summer scarf, draped around your neck casually, and then in the winter all bundled up :)

Ebay link here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/White-Chiffon-Punk-Skull-Scarf-Shawl-Wrap-Cotton-Flax-/170509615994?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Women_s_Accessories_UK&hash=item27b32a437a

(seller: e.topsell)

No comments:

Post a Comment